Wednesday, September 7, 2016

You are Amazing - Winnie & Walter Rerun Challenge

I'm really excited to participate in the Winnie & Walter Rerun challenge this go-round because I actually own the stamp set they're featuring for once! Wooo! (Not that you need the stamp set to play along in this awesome challenge - you can also CASE one of the designers cards, so get your butts over there to play!)

you_are_amazing_stamped_card

They are showing off the In Bloom: Renee's Leaves stamp set and I got wicked excited to pull it out and play. I maaaaaay have mentioned this a time or two before but I LOVE Fall and thought these leaves would be the perfect chance to get my autumnal coloring skills on. 



 I began by stamping one leaf, cutting a mask and then masking and layering and masking and layering. 


masking_leaves_card_making

Whole lotta masking. Whole lotta stamping. 

masked_handmade_stamped_card

I colored my image in using various tones of Spectrum Noir markers and then layered some circular shapes, used some hints of gold foiled paper and added teensy sequins. 
The sentiment is from my Strong Women stamp set.

I'm also going to play along in 

 

Thanks for popping by! 

19 comments:

  1. Stunning...you really nailed the Autumnal vibe. Gorgeous coloring, by the way...and the layout, divine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love the fall colours with the addition of the gold - looks great, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is absolutely stunning!! The leaves look amazing!! I love how you masked and stamped!! Beautiful sentiment, too!! Gorgeous card my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those masked leaves are fantabulous, Becca! You totally captured that wondrous fall feeling here. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your leaves look fabulous!!! Wow!! You have masked a lot, here! And great design with these circles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow are your leaves ever PRETTY, perfect masking!! This is a wonderful card Becca!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The leaves look stunning and the layout is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card Becca - love all the leaves and how you have masked, layered and coloured them.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect masking!! Great fall card Becca!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colors in the leaves! Gorgeous and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous, Becca! Love your gorgeous leaves! Beautiful job with the masking!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty!! That sentiment is great and those leaves are beautiful!! Perfect autumn card :) Thanks for linking up your project this month!!
    Have a wonderful day!!
    Kimberly :)
    Kimberly’s Crafty Spot
    Pink & Main Stamps, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a beautiful card... all that masking, you have the patience of a saint[ess??!!!]..... and there's that vellum again, Which I DID!!! YAY for me. Don't think it was for a challenge, but I was way pleased with how it turned out :) THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGoodness! ALL that masking :-) You did a wonderful job on those leaves, Becca. They're gorgeous! Lovely card design and I love the beautiful gold embossed sentiment.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely Lovely Lovely, Becca. The gold border around the card is such a sweet touch to the richness of the autumn colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whole lotta masking. Whole lotta stamping. Whole lotta worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You know... I hate the whole masking process... but it's always soooo worth it... this is gorgeeeoso my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful! masking is a fun technique. thank you for joining JFF challenge.
    stamping sue, JFFDT
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card and awesome masking, Becca! So glad you had In Bloom: Renee's Leaves and joined in on our Rerun Challenge. :-)

    ReplyDelete